Monday, February 05, 2007

My Dog Jake

I finally have my very own dog! I've been wanting a dog for years and now that I own a house and work from home the timing is good. After doing a lot of searching and educating myself I finally got a one year old Doberman from a rescue organization on Saturday. I've named him Jake. He's a wonderful dog - calm, but playful, crate-trained, house-broken, walks well on a leash and he is so danged cute! I just love the Dobermans with natural ears. Photos below...


My dog Jake


"Are we done with the flash yet?"

2 comments:

His Office, My Studio said...

Jake is so cool! He has such a cute face. I am sure he is so happy to be loved by you.

I am the mom to three dog. All rescue dogs. The newest is my Moms dog. Max came to live with us when she passed away. Max is a terrier mix and only 15 pounds. Crystal is a black lab mix and Summer is a shepard/husky mix. We are very lucky they all get along and are so much fun and loving.

Frieda Anderson said...

Jake looks very sweet, I hope you enjoy each other, you know how much I love George !xxoo