Saturday, May 14, 2005

Photo Class Shoot

I just finished a 6 week Beginner's Photo class at the local community college. I'm really excited about some of the pictures from the class. Below are several flower photos I took.

This one was taken of some flowers in a neighbors yard.

Red Tulips



We met last Saturday at 5:30am at the Monona Terrace to take photos. The next three are photos from that morning.


A photo my teacher, Daryl Sherman, took of me while I was photographing the flowers

This is the one I was taking when Daryl took the photo of me

Red tulip from above

Also taken that same day.

White Tulips

It was actually a lot of fun, even though it was a 5:30am. It makes me want to get up that early again and go out. I'll add more photos later!

2 comments:

Melody Johnson said...

Those are just Beautiful Pictures, but please don't post them so small. See this blog for what I mean
http://yarnstorm.blogs.com/knitblog/

Amy Climer said...

Good point, Mel. They just automatically post that size.
I'll need to work on that.
-Amy