Sunday, June 05, 2005

Summer Travels

I am getting ready to embark on my summer travels with Semester at Sea. This summer I will be a Resident Director about the MV Explorer and traveling through Europe and Russia. I leave for Orlando, FL on Thursday to see my family and then on Saturday I fly to the Bahamas to board the shop on Sunday. I am so excited!! eeeekkk!! But also a bit nervous and even sad to be leaving for the summer. Madison, WI is such a great place to be over the summer and more than anything I will miss my partner until she joins me for the last three countries.

Here is my itinierary:
  1. The Bahamas - June 12 (staff training begins)
  2. Nova Scotia - June 17 (pick up the students)
  3. Reykavik, Iceland - June 23 to June 26
  4. Bergen, Norway - June 29 to July 2
  5. St. Petersburg, Russia - July 6 to July 10
  6. Gdansk, Poland - July 13 to July 16
  7. Antwerp, Belgium - July 20 to July 23
  8. London, England - July 25 to July 29 - (Sarah joins me!)
  9. Dublin, Ireland - July 31 to August 3 - (meeting Mom & Art)
  10. Bilbao, Spain - August 6 to August 10 - (Sarah departs)
  11. Ft. Lauderale, Fl - August 21

I'll be 30 on Friday and get to celebrate with my family in Orlando - a rare treat. I am really looking forward to it. I am excited about being 30!

Throughout the summer I'll be posting photos and pictures from my journey. More to come soon!!

1 comment:

Elle said...

What an itinerary! Dublin's so much fun. This adventure of yours sounds like such a good time! Looking forward to the photos.