Friday, August 01, 2008

Movin' out west

That's right, I am picking up my boots and heading out west - to Durango, CO that is. I am very excited to be starting a new job in mid-August as an Adventure Education Faculty member at Fort Lewis College. I get to work with some wonderful folks, including a good friend Lee Frazer. I think the position will be a great fit for me and I certainly hope I do a good job teaching for them.

I interviewed for the position back in April and here are a few photos from my trip.

downtown Durango

downtown Durango

just outside of Durango - taken from my car while I was traveling around

the view from Fort Lewis campus just before a storm


I get summers off in my new position so it is likely that I'll be back in Madison next summer. Hopefully, I will do some art fairs around Madison.

Friends - come out and visit! yee-haw!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hey lady,

Are you happy? Let us know how you're doing.

Lori